Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Creativity Vs. Logic, the infinite battle! :P

May I just say that after my last relationship, I feel like every ounce of creativity was sucked out of me and I now have to strain like I'm lifting up 100 pound weights to gain it back?

That's a lil personal for the blog here, but I want to be real with you all.  This blog--it's probably going to change a lot over the course of time.  I have been in this major left-brain thing for over a year now, where I just have to really dig to get to the dreams and stuff.  I am part grateful for it and in part loss, as I feel that creativity brought me a lot of happiness.

Just thinking a lot today about who I am, how I want to grow, and shape, and that will also influence the blog.

So don't expect consistency.  Just enjoy the ride or leave!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment